Critical Atom Power Supply - Silver
The Critical Atom is an easy-to-use power supply that includes a unique colour changing voltage indicator.
The user-friendly design of the Atom means it is easy to operate with just one button. To change voltage, the dial can be turned or pressed to start running your PMU machine. It can also be used to select one of the settings, such as maintained mode or jump start.
The magnets in the base of the Critical Atom means you can attach it to your workstation securely and the silicone design means it will not slip, even on a horizontal surface.
- Colour: Silver
- UK plug
- Colour changing voltage indicator
- Voltage range: 1.5-17 Volts, increases in 0.1 V increments
- Compatible with all rotary PMU machines
- Built-in magnets and silicone base for secure placement
- Can be used with or without foot pedal
- Includes jump start setting
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Fully-machined, anodised aluminium housing
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty
Orders will be dispatched the same working day if ordered before 15:00 (UPS) or 19:30 (DPD). Order up to 14:15 on Sunday for Monday delivery with DPD.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £100 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £5.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.