Virkon Powder Disinfectant 500g
Virkon is a very effective powdered disinfectant with the widest proven spectrum of any disenfectant available. Typically used for cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces, soaking equipment, and the safe containment and disposal of blood and body fluid spills.
Kills all viruses (including HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and polio), bacteria (including Staphylococci, Streptococci, Proteus, Pseudomonas, Mycobacteria- (including TB) and all the major food poisoning bacteria) and fungi (Candida and the common skin dermatophytes).
Works by physically destructing pathogens using a synergised oxidising system based on potassium monopersulphate.
- Unrivalled spectrum of activity - formulated to meet all pathogenic challenges
- Proven effective against all major pathogens known to man
- Proven against a wide range of antibiotic-resistant strains
- Built-in colour indicator of strength.
- Resistant to inactivation by organic material
- Contains a surfactant - combines cleaning and disinfection in one operation
- Avoids the problems of pre-cleaning, which spreads infection on cleaning materials and utensils
- Non-irritant to eyes and skin
All orders completed before 18:15 on a working day will be dispatched the same day via the delivery service requested if you have chosen DPD as your courier. If you have selected UPS as your courier, the cut off for same day dispatch will be 15:00.
We offer free delivery to all mainland UK addresses for orders over £100 ex VAT, with prices starting from as little as £3.95 for delivery elsewhere.
Please click here to view our warranty details.